12 Gifts to Great to Re-gift
We all have that one person on our Christmas list who already has everything.
What do you give the person that has everything?
This holiday season, the most unique gift-giving selection is found at Petroglyphs Gift Shop. Conveniently located in Membertou at the Heritage Park, holiday shopping is made easy with a diverse collection of top quality items that accommodate any budget, and layaway is available.
Leave your mark in your special someone’s heart this Christmas with a gift from Petroglyphs!
1. For my first gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – an ornament to pretty-up my tree!
Hand-painted Aboriginal designed Christmas ball ornaments made by Oscardo, an Aboriginal company - $23.00 each.
Do you have the best looking Christmas tree on your block? You will if it features our hand-painted ornaments. These mini masterpieces can be passed down for generations!
2. For my second gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 2 keepsake boxes
keepsake copper boxes - $15.00 each
The perfect gift to keep your cherished mementos safe, secure, and stylish! We also have cute little knick-knacks to go with your keepsake box.
3. For my third gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 3 ‘Tobah ‘luks
Manitboah Mukluks, an aboriginal owned and operated company whose vision is to build a vibrant global brand that makes a significant impact on Aboriginal communities – prices range from $125.00 - $200.00 a pair.
What’s better than cold and frozen feet? Warm and toasty feet – with style! Manitobah Mukluks are available in assorted sizes and styles.
4. For my fourth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 4 silky scarves
Silk scarves with various Aboriginal styles by Oscardo, an Aboriginal owned company - $20.00 each.
Office parties, family gatherings, last minute shopping, or Christmas concerts? Our silk scarves are the perfect accessory to any outfit whether you are
5. For my fifth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 5 warm blankets
Aboriginal made Navajo designed plush blanks – Double $50.00, Queen $130.00.
We don’t have five golden rings, but we have blankets for snuggling up with your loved ones! Sizes range from double to queen.
6. For my sixth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 600 jingles jingling
100 pack of jingles made by local Aboriginal crafters - $28.00 per 100 pack.
Just the thing to finish off any crafter’s wish list this year!
7. For my seventh gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 7 pairs of earrings
Earrings and Jewelry all Aboriginal made. Prices range from $10.00 - $100.00
Shine as bright as the Star of Bethlehem with a set of handmade earrings. These gorgeous pieces of art will have all the wise men coming to meet you.
8. For my eighth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 8 candles glowing
Sweet grass candles hand made using real sweet grass by Mohawk company Sequoia. Small travel candle $9.00, Large travel candle $20.00.
Baby, it’s too cold outside … so let’s stay in with our moccasins, blankets, and let’s light a few candles. Scented like sweet grass, these candles will remind you that spring and summer will be here soon enough!
9. For my ninth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 9 iPhone cases
iPhone cases all handmade by local Mi’kmaq artisans - $12.50
Be the envy of your social media circles with one of our handmade iPhone cases. Available in various colours and designs, these affordable and fashionable cases will keep your phone safe and chic.
10. For my tenth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 10 comfy moccasins
Manitboah Moccasins, an aboriginal owned and operated company whose vision is to build a vibrant global brand that makes a significant impact on Aboriginal communities.
Prices range from range from $100.00 - $200.00.
Take home a cozy pair of moccasins to keep your feet warm and comfy on cold winter nights. Why not take five pairs?
11. For my eleventh gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 11 The Vault sweaters
The Vault clothing (Sweaters and t-shirts) made my local Aboriginal MMA fighter Dwayne Everett Ward. Prices range from $20.00 - $100.00 with various styles and sizes.
Have a sweater party this holiday season? Dig around inside ‘The Vault’ for one! We have various sizes and colours for your perfect fit.
12. For my twelfth gift on Christmas, Petroglyphs gave to me – 12 baskets basking
All baskets are local Mi’kmaq and Maliseet made. Prices range from $40.00 - $500.00, with various sizes.
No gift wrap or bags or ribbons? No problem! We have a basket for that.